The Raven 1.2 m Type 120 offset antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain its critical parabolic shape.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 2.88”-3.00” O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
• All materials comply with EU directive No 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
• One-piece thermoset-molded offset reflector.
• Single bolt fine elevation adjustment.
• Galvanized .75” O.D. feed support legs.
• Factory pre-assembled Az/El mount.
• Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance.
• Available in a variety of C-band or Ku-band feeds.